The Program Administrator and Technology Lead role
Known affectionately as “Traffic Control”, the Program Administrator and Technology Lead role is a critical link between the programs we deliver and how we deliver and support them operationally. Working alongside, the VP of Operations and Program Logistics and Materials Lead you will be in constant communication with various stakeholders to optimize the delivery and support of our training programs. You will perform a mix of customer service, administrative and IT functions to support the company in achieving its dashboard metrics. You will be in charge of a high volume of details, perform a myriad of administrative tasks and projects while leveraging technology every step of the way.
About Third Factor
Founded in 1991, Third Factor is a leadership development firm that helps our clients perform, lead and collaborate under pressure. We study the science of performance across elite sport, business, government, academia and philanthropy to design and deliver speeches, workshops and learning journeys in-person and online. We have supported over 100 Olympic and Paralympic athletes to podium performances, have partnerships with the Queen’s Smith School of Business and UNC Executive Development in Chapel Hill, and work with both blue chip companies and disruptors. For more information, visit www.thirdfactor.com.
What We Offer
Third Factor is a unique organization. We are a team of corporate veterans, consultants, learning professionals, elite athletes, and ex-coaches. We all worked from home before it was cool – since 1991 actually – while building a strong sense of team through shared projects, monthly ‘work together’ days (virtual, for now), and regular opportunities to connect socially and professionally. Working at Third Factor delivers:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (health + dental)
- Flexible work location and a high degree of autonomy
- Exceptional colleagues (check out our incredible team here)
Your day-to-day responsbilities will include:
Alongside the Program Logistics and Materials Lead you’ll manage day-to-day program elements:
- Build out program components as per implementation plans i.e.. Zoom Meetings and Webinars, TalentLMS, Online Scheduler, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Wufoo etc…
- Provide professional, responsive communication and support to participants in our programs and client sponsors
- Distribute, track, follow-up and report on program pre-work completion i.e. Resiliency Map™, sustainment and feedback results
- Fully participate in Operations Team meetings
- Adhere to Third Factor operational processes
- Support the development and maintenance of French program collateral and sales support materials
- Upload media assets and manage program dates updates to WordPress sites; create and upload form headers (HTML and Adobe CC/In-Design experience is an asset); maintain session recordings in Vimeo library and Zoom cloud
- Facilitate Trainer/Client tech tests and act as a virtual producer in urgent/back-up situations
- Identify opportunities to optimize technology by expanding the functionality of existing tech stack; test/evaluate/assist/train in the implementation of web-based applications/platforms to drive excellence in our programs and day-to-day operations
- Maintain accurate and complete data in Program Logistics Database
- Coordinate/confirm travel arrangements (accommodations, flights, transportation, custom documents) according to internal and/or client travel policies
- Manage Team calendars and emails
- Create and update program meeting invites via Outlook
- Escalate emails based on role assignment
- Contribute to cross-functional (sales, marketing, product, training, finance) initiatives and processes
- Assist with assigned projects ie. PowerPoint template updates, book launch activities
What will you need to be successful?
Your success at Third Factor will be determined first and foremost by your attitude – and that’s what we look for in hiring. Show us that you are smart, organized, and motivated. We work with some of the most committed people on Earth – Olympic athletes and top Executives – and have a high bar in everything we do. If you’re going to enjoy this job, you need to have a high bar too.
Beyond attitude, the successful candidate has:
- Tremendous ability to be agile and prioritize regular workload, special tasks, and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within deadlines.
- A solid understanding of technology and software integration with the ability to analyze, absorb details and transform innovative ideas into solutions.
- Excellent bilingual (English/French) written and verbal skills with a professional attitude working with and being responsive to stakeholders and senior level contacts.
- Being a small organization means we need self-starters who have the ability and desire to work independently and take on new and occasionally uncomfortable challenges.
- Our culture prioritizes excellence and high standards over ‘get it done quick’.
- A great sense of humour is a definite plus.
You will predominantly work from your home office – even after the world gets back to ‘normal’ – so having a dedicated space to work and the ability to have Zoom/Teams calls without interruption is vital. The ideal candidate is located in Canada (Eastern Time is preferred although Central and Mountain time zones will be considered).
The Operations Team works remotely 98% of the time and co-locates as a team 4x per year in Toronto in addition to ad hoc in-person meetings as needed.
We are targeting a start date of September 2021.
To apply, please follow this link to upload your resume, indicate skills levels and provide answers to the pre-screening questions below.
- What would you like us to know about you that your resume doesn’t tell us?
- Share a technology implementation that helped process your efforts more efficiently. What was your role in making it happen?
- What is most appealing to you about this position based on the job description?
We will review complete applications only (i.e. those with both a resume and well-thought-out answers to the questions above).